The XBee S2C is a low cost module that enables wireless connections between electronic devices it Works over the 2.4GHz frequency band it will enable you to create point to point, point to multipoint, broadcast and mesh networks.
This new generation of XBee Series S2C has a SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface) that provides a high throughput data connection between devices thus optimizing the connection to microcontrollers
This XBee S2C model has an up to 60 Meters indoor signal range and an up to a 1200 Meters outdoor Signal range with line of sight in proper conditions.
It has 15 I/O pins of which 4 can be used as 10-bit analog inputs.
- ZigBee compatible
- 15 I/O general purpose pins
- Low power consumprion (1uA in sleep mode)
- Firmware update over the air, UART or SPI
- Operating frequency: 2.4GHz
- Modulation technique: DSSS
- Troughput: up to 250.000b/s
- Signal range: up to 1200 meters
- Sensibility :-100 to -102 dBm
- Operating voltage 2.1V ~ 3.6V
- Power – Reception: 33 to 45 mA
- Power – Transmission: 28 to 31 mA
- Communications interface: SPI, UART
- Memory: 32kB Flash, 2kB RAM
- Mounting style :Trough Hole
- Operating temperature -40°C ~ 85°C