Digi's Wireless Vehicle Bus Adapter (WVA) is a rugged, compact plug-in device that provides easy access to vehicle data via standard Wi-Fi and web services. The Digi WVA installs in minutes by connecting directly into the diagnostic port of the vehicle. Support for J1708 and J1939 standards allows the WVA to work with almost any fleet vehicle on the road today.
The WVA enables Transportation Solution Providers to reduce their development costs, have fastest time to market and expand their solution offering. Low-cost hardware plus a zero dollar installation cost allows TSPs to target medium and small fleets with their solution; something that has been cost prohibitive until now.
A web services API accelerates integration with existing applications. Vehicle data can be read, subscribed to, or have programmed alert levels. The WVA handles the J1708/J1939 protocols and delivers only the vehicle data your application needs. The WVA stays up-to-date with the latest J1939 standards, meaning your application does not need to change when the standard changes.
- On-board J1939/J1708 message processing simplifies integration with applications.
- Less than 5 minutes to install, uninstall or replace.
- No cabling, no cluttering of the cab.
- Supports emerging mobile devices: Android and iOS smartphones, tablets and OBCs.
- Power management to minimize drain on vehicle battery.