Santiago: Disponible - Viña del Mar: Agotado
SKU:MCI01735 MFG: TMS320-XDS100-V3
- TMS320-XDS100V3 hardware is designed to work with CCS 5.x software
- Grants free license for TI's Code Composer Studio 5.
- Supported in IAR EW for ARM (for IAR versions after 6.40).
- IEEE 1149.7 capable emulator with a USB interface.
- Can function as an 1149.7 adapter for use with existing scan controllers.
- Software compatible with XDS100v2 (except link delay and IEEE 1149.7 modes).
- Physical jumper to select emulator or adapter mode.
- Operates in 1149.7 Class 4, up to 25MHz.
- LED to indicate IEEE 1149.7 Class 4 operation.
- LED to indicate operation in adapter mode.
- Supported devices: TMS320C28xx, TMS320C54xx, TMS320C55xx, TMS320C674x, TMS320C64x+, TMS320C66x, ARM9, ARM Cortex A9, ARM Cortex A8, ARM Cortex M3, ARM Cortex R4
- Works with TI 14-pin JTAG and TI 20-pin JTAG layouts
- All units manufactured after 01.02.2014 also include a 2x10 pin ARM JTAG layout adapter. It makes the connection to a board that features a supported ARM core target easier.
- Works with targets 1.65-5.0V
- Uses standard 0.1" 2x7 pin and 0.1'' 2x10 pin JTAG connectors (both with TI JTAG layout)
- No need for external power supply, all power is taken from USB and the target
- Dimensions 95x46 mm (3.75x1.8") + 2x15 cm (8") cables
- TMS320-XDS100-V3 user's manual
- CCS 5.x.x has free license for developers using XDS100