The DS1921G Thermochron iButton is a rugged, self-sufficient system that measures temperature and records the results in a protected memory section. The recording is done at a user-defined rate, as both a direct storage of temperature values and in the form of a histogram.Up to 2048 temperature values are taken and stored at equidistant intervals ranging from 1 to 255 minutes. The histogram provides 63 data bins with a resolution of 2.0°C. If the temperature leaves a user-programmable range, the DS1921G also records when this happened, for how long the temperature stayed outside the permitted range, and if the temperature was too high or too low. An additional 512 bytes of read/write NV memory allow storing information pertaining to the object to which the DS1921G is associated.
Data is transferred serially through the 1-Wire protocol, you can use our adapter USB to 1-Wire DS9490R.
Every DS1921G is factory lasered with a guaranteed uniqueelectrically readable, 64-bit registration number that allows for absolute traceability.
The durable stainless steel package is highly resistant to environmental hazards such as dirt, moisture, and shock. Accessories permit the DS1921G to be mounted on almost any object, including containers, pallets, and bags.
More information is available in www.ibutton.cl
- Digital thermometer with increments of 0.5°C.
- Built-in RTC (Real Time Clock) with an accuracy of +/- 2 minutes per month.
- Automatic temperature measurement in a user-programmable interval from 1 to 255 minutes.
- Logs up to 2048 consecutive temperature samples in its internal memory NV.
- Record the temperature histogram with a resolution of 2°C.
- Alarms programmable low and high temperature by the user.
- When the temperature recorded at the specified range.
- 512 bytes general purpose memory NV.
- It communicates using 1-Wire protocol.
- Range -40°C to + 85°C.