Oscilloscope created by Siglent, SDS1202X model has 2 input channels 200Mhz. It has a sampling rate in real time 1GSa / s with a memory capacity of 14 MB.
This oscilloscope is equipped with a TFT color LCD 8 inches with a resolution of 800x480. It incorporates memory of 14 MB can capture up to 60,000 waveforms per second.
Note: For more information check the Datasheet attached at the end of this website.
- Bandwidth: 200 MHz.
- Number of Channels: 2.
- Sampling frequency in real time: 1 GSa / s.
- Memory Capacity: 14 MB.
- Vertical sensitivity: 500μV / div to 10V
- Serial trigger (optional): I2C, SPI, UART / RS232, CAN, LIN
- Trigger types: Edge, Slope, Pulse width, Window, Runt, Interval, Dropout, Pattern, Video.
- TFT color LCD 8. "
- Support HDTV trigger.
- Storage function of history and memory segmentation to 80,000 sacks.
- Boost function (zoom) based on the hardware.
- Function Pass / Fail high speed.
- 36 types of automatic measurements with statistics storage function measurements.
- Advanced math: FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differentiation, square root.
- Interfaces: USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11) Pass / Fail, Trigger Out.
- Multilingual user interface and online help function.