iMX233-OLinuXino-Maxi is Industrial grade Single Board Linux computer with iMX233 ARM926J @454MHz in very compact form.
- iMX233 ARM926J processor at 454Mhz.
- 64 MB RAM.
- SD-card connector for booting the Linux image.
- TV PAL/NTSC video output.
- 2 USB High Speed Hosts.
- Ethernet 100 Mbit.
- Stereo Audio Input.
- Stereo Headphones Audio Output.
- Two Buttons.
- UEXT connector for connection of different peripherial modules.
- 40 pin GPIO for connection of other hardware.
- Board is in shape for fit inside Pactec JM42 plastic box.
- Power supply input 6-16VDC.
- PCB dimensions: 3.70'' x 2.15'' (94.0mm x 54.6mm).
- Nominal dimensions: 3.70'' x 2.65'' (94.0mm x 67.3mm).
- iMX233-OLinuXino user manual
- MAC Driver's
- Basic configuration.
- Port handling: GPIO, I2C, UART.
- MOD-GSM integration.
- HTTP server.
- Sample source.
- MOD-TC-MK2 working with OLinuXino iMX233 with explanation also includes the new firmware of MOD-IO2
- MOD-IO2 working with OLinuXino iMX233 with explanation also includes the new firmware of MOD-IO2
- GitHub OLINUXINO Project
- Open Embedded Linux Kernel with TV-console and peripherial support, instructions how to make bootable SD-card here
- How to Build Debian distribution instructions here and how to make bootable SD-card with Debian rootfs here
- How to Build ARCH Linux distribution instructions here
- How to build Linux Kernel with LTIB (obsolete) here
- Open Embedded layer completed with support for iMX233-OLinuXino
- Linux Kernel 3.X support work in progress
- How to use a Wi-Fi dongle based on RealTek RTL8188CUS and RTL8192CU under ARCH Linux (thanks to Josh) v2 here
- Android build on iMX233 instructions (in Spanish)
- OpenOCD working script for iMX233 - tested with OpenOCD 0.6.0, ARM-USB-TINY-H and iMX233-SJTAG
- BitBurner software - software used for burning the iMX233 fuses
- Emulation of OLinuXino