This kit lets you build your own smart robot shaped crab. You can make different types of moves, which can be forward, backward, left, right, you'll detect the edges of any object or platform and make moves to avoid obstacles that arise.
This product is excellent for young lovers of electronic explore the world of robotics.
Recommended age: This product should be used and manipulated by kids of over 3 years old.
- Kit allows you to build your own smart robot that turns left or right when powered.
- Comes with detailed instructions and fun robot facts.
- Requires 1 AA battery and 1 small crosshead screwdriver for assembly and power (not included).
Excellent as a science project or holiday gift.
This kit includes:
- 1 Cover transparent.
- 1 Chassis with motor mounted.
- 8 legs robot construction.
- 1 Box for batteries.
- 2 Grippers.
- 1 screw washer.
- 2 screws.
- 1 Antenna wire.
- 2 caps for terminations.
- 2 Axles.
- 2 gears.
- Items not included: 1.5V AA battery. Philips screwdriver.