This is a very simple board that takes a 6-12V input voltage and outputs a selectable 5V or 3.3V regulated voltage. All headers are 0.1" pitch for simple insertion into a breadboard.
Input power can be supplied to either the DC barrel jack or the two pin header labeled + and -. Output power is supplied to the pins labeled GND and VCC. Board has both an On/Off switch and a voltage select switch (3.3V/5V).
The two pairs of GND and VCC holes are spaced such that when connected to our Basic Breadboard both power busses will be powered.
Note: headers are not supplied. You will need to supply your own headers to connect this board to a breadboard.
- 6-12V input voltage via barrel jack or 2-pin header.
- 3.3V or 5V regulated output voltage.
- ON/OFF switch.
- Output voltage select switch.
- Power status LED.
- PTC fuse protected power.
- 5.5x2.1mm center positive barrel jack.