DuinoMite is a Maximite Compatible Basic computer, originally designed by Geoff Graham, with additional features and Arduino like layout. DuinoMite allow you to program in BASIC language and have VGA and Keyboard interface, so you can develop and write your code in Basic without need of any computer. You can store your code on the SD-CARD and to execute it on power up thorugh autoexec.bas main code.
- PIC32MX795 microcontroller.
- USB OTG allowing PIC to work as USB device and USB host and allowing Android ADK applications, interface to USB keyboards, Cameras, Printers, etc peripherials.
- 10 pin IO connector for connecting VGA, Audio, Composite Video, PS-2 Keyboard.
- UEXT connector for connecting different Olimex modules.
- 26 pin Maximite like connector.
- Micro SD card connector.
- 8Mhz crystal.
- 32768Hz crystal for RTC implementation.
- Low power design allows PIC to work in deep sleep, and peripherials to be shut down.
- Automatic power source change, i.e. you can power this board by External power supply 9-30VDC, USB, or battery, the power switching is automatic.
- Arduino like format i.e. can work with Arduino shields.
- Li-po charger for Lithium Polimer Battery.
- Industrial temperature range design -25C+85C.
UEXT connector i.e. can work with all our modules.
- DuinoMite Latest sources on GitHub.
- Firmware HEX on GitHub.
- Bootloader HEX.
- Duinomite drivers for virutal com port console, please read important note for the use of these.
- Duinomite firmware updater, please read important note for the use of this file.