A Portable Analogue Circuit Design Kit which includes a Dual Channel Oscilloscope/Function Generator
Transform your PC into a powerful circuit learning platform that can measure, visualize, analyse, record and control mixed signal circuits! The Analog Discovery is small enough to fit in your pocket and costs less than a textbook, but it is powerful enough to replace a stack of lab equipment. Powered by a Hi-Speed USB port and the free WaveForms software, the Analog Discovery lets you build and test analogue and digital circuits outside of the lab.
- Built-in dual channel oscilloscope and function generator, digital I/O and two power supplies
- Real-time FFTs, X-Y plots, complex math and measurements on all channels
- Supported with MATLAB.
- 5 MHz analogue signal bandwidth
- Arbitrary and pre-defined waves up to ±5V
- Bode plot feature using standard, Nyquist & Nichols coordinates
- Supports cross-triggers with scope channels
- Two fixed ±5V, 50mA power supplies
- 16 signals, 100MSPS, 4KSa/channel memory
- Sweeps, envelopes, AM and FM modulation
- Fully differential inputs, up to 100 MSPS, 14-bit ADC, up to 16KSa/channel memory