Description: Wireless Receive Controller is also named as wireless remote switch. It’s widely used in automatic door, window, crane device, brake, industrial control, safeguard and security area. This product has features of high security, stable performance and low power consumption. It's easy to install and convenient to use.
- Work Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Power supply: 12V DC
- Static work current: 6mA
- Sensitivity: -105dBm
- Output Control Voltage: DC, AC optional
- Output current: 5A
- Channels: Four
Note: This product is not delivered bound between receiver and remote control. Below it mentioned as carry out the binding process between computers.
Press the learn button on the receiver, immediately press any button on the transmitter, after receiving the signal receiver, the LED will flash 4 times indicating a correct link.
Methods of Use:
The RF receiver board has 3 operating modes, which can be changed via the jumper configuration
- Placing the jumper between pins 1-2, pressing the Techa A remote control, Relay 1 is activated and the remaining relays are disabled. Similarly, if you press the Techa B remote control, Relay 2 is activated and the remaining relays are disabled.
- Placing the jumper between pins 2-3, pressing the Techa A remote control activates the Relay1 enclavándolo. If you press the A key on the remote control again, the Relay 1 will be deactivated.
- Placing the jumper between pins 3-4, pressing any key on the remote control the corresponding relay will be activated momentarily until you release the button.