The new ArduPilot V2.5 card, compared to the previous version, brings incorporated the following sensors: Barometric pressure sensor, GPS, digital compass, accelerometer and gyroscope.
2.5 The ArduPilot Mega is a fully programmable auto pilot that requires a GPS module and a sensor to create an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV). The auto pilot is responsible for the stabilization and navigation, eliminating the need of a separate stabilization system. Also supported a way of "flying by wire" that can stabilize an aircraft when flying manually under RC control, making it easier to fly and safe. All hardware and software is open source.
This card is capable of flying missions scheduled through GPS. This version comes with the RC / Servo solderless connectors, so you can choose to pin headers soldered, which can be 180 degrees (straight) or 90 degrees (right angle), which are included.
The auto driver software must be downloaded and loaded into the card by the user. It can be programmed by the Arduino IDE.
Note: The ArduPilot V2.5 card incorporates many sensors compared to the previous version of ArduPilot card. The following sensors are included: Barometric pressure sensor, digital compass, accelerometer and gyroscope.
- Compatible with Arduino!
- Chip Dataflash.
- Digital compass with chip-TR HMC5883L Honeywell, now included in the main board.
- Optional off-board GPS Mediatek MT3329 or LEA-6H uBlox module.
- One of the first autopilot systems using open source accelerometer and gyroscope with MPU-6000 module.
- Barometric pressure sensor MS5611-01BA03 updated.
- ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 Atmel chips for processing functions respectively and usb connection.
Software y documentos: