The Saleae Logic Analyzer 4 is an ideal companion for monitoring up to four channels of serial communications or individual I/O pin states, to develop and debug a low- to medium-speed project. This tool makes it easy to observe inputs from sensors and outputs to accessories, individually or all at once, for troubleshooting applications, decoding communication signals, and fine-tuning circuit prototypes. It can also monitor one analog signal, for simple mixed digital and analog projects.
The Saleae Logic Software, available for Windows, OS X, and Linux, supports custom setup configurations, built-in communication protocol analyzers, and extensive data recording and data search capabilities. Data can be easily saved, annotated, shared, and exported to other formats for project collaboration.
With 3 digital-only inputs and 1 multi-use (analog and digital) input, and a maximum 12 MS/s digital sample rate, the Logic 4 model is a good choice for working with serial signals up to 3 megabits per second. For working with more than four digital signals, or more than one analog signal, we recommend the Saleae Logic 8.
- Three digital inputs can sample at 12 MS/s to monitor your BASIC Stamp circuits
- One multi-use input for monitoring an analog sensor signal
- Saleae Logic software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Needs only a USB 2.0 compatible port for power and communication
- Compact and ultra-portable for use at work, school, and home
- Multi-use inputs (A/D/Both): 1
- Digital-only inputs: 3
- Digital Sample rate (max): 12 MS/s
- Fastest digital signal: 3 MHz
- Supported logic levels: 2.5–5.5 V
- Works with RS-232, 422-3 directly
- Analog sample rate (max): 6 MS/s
- Bandwidth (-3dB): 600 kHz
- Analog resolution: 8 bits
- Analog input signal voltage range: 0–5 V
- Dimensions: 1.66 x 1.66 x 0.39 in (42 x 42 x 10 mm)
- Weight: 1.1 oz (31 g)
- Power/Communication: USB 2.0