A13-OLinuXino is a low-cost single-board Linux computer in a very compact nano-ITX form. It uses the very first Cortex A8 processor available in eLQFP176 package, produced by Allwinner Technology Inc A13.
- A13 Cortex A8 processor at 1GHz, 3D Mali400 GPU.
- 512 MB RAM (2 x 256Mbit x 8).
- 6-16VDC input power supply, noise immune design.
- 4GB NAND flash.
- 3 + 1 USB hosts, 3 available for users 1 for WIFI RTL8188CU 802.11n 150Mbit module on-board.
- 1 USB OTG which can power the board.
- Battery option and connector.
- Android OS ready to use in the NAND memory.
- SD-card connector for booting optional Linux image.
- VGA video output.
- LCD signals available on connector so you still can use LCD if you diasble VGA/HDMI.
- Audio Output.
- Microphone Input.
- 4 Mount holes.
- RTC PCF8536 on board for real time clock and alarms.
- 5 Keys on board for android navigation.
- UEXT connector for connecting addtional UEXT modules like Zigbee, Bluetooth, Relays, etc.
- GPIO connector with 68/74 pins and these signals:
- 17 for adding another NAND flash;
- 22 for connecting LCDs;
- 20+4 including 8 GPIOs which can be input, output, interrupt sources;
- 3x I2C;
- 2x UARTs;
- SDIO2 for connecting SD cards and modules;
- 5 system pins: +5V, +3.3V, GND, RESET, NMI.
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 mm (4.7x4.7\'\').
Optional low-cost 7\ LCD with touchscreen.