Attention: Our transformers with 5V output and 2 Amp are compatible with the Raspberry Pi 3, however, they can be seen limited by the amount of peripherals that connect and power consumption.
The Raspberry Pi just got juicer! Now with a Quad-Core 64bit CPU, WiFi & Bluetooth!
This product includes 16GB micro SD memory preloaded with the new system for Raspberry Pi NOOBS and is perfect for stores lots of documents, music and videos.
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is the third generation Raspberry Pi. This powerful credit-card sized single board computer can be used for many applications and supersedes the original Raspberry Pi Model B+ and Raspberry Pi 2 Model B.
Whilst maintaining the popular board format the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B brings you a more powerful processor, 10x faster than the first generation Raspberry Pi.
Additionally it adds wireless LAN & Bluetooth connectivity making it the ideal solution for powerful connected designs.
Micro SD card slot (now push-pull rather than push-push).
- Broadcom BCM2387 chipset
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53
- 802.11 bgn Wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.1 (Bluetooth Classic and LE)
- 1GB RAM
- 64 Bit CPU
- 4 x USB ports
- 4 pole Stereo output and Composite video port
- Full size HDMI
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet socketbr
- CSI camera port for connecting the Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting the Raspberry Pi touch screen display
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- Micro USB power source.
Raspberry Pi 3 - Model B Features:
- Now 10x Faster - Broadcom BCM2387 ARM Cortex-A53 Quad Core Processor powered Single Board Computer running at 1.2GHz!
- 1GB RAM so you can now run bigger and more powerful applications
- Fully HAT compatible
- 40pin extended GPIO to enhance your “real world” projects.
- Connect a Raspberry Pi camera and touch screen display (each sold separately
- Stream and watch Hi-definition video output at 1080
- Micro SD slot for storing information and loading your operating systems
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet socket to quickly connect the Raspberry Pi to the Internet
Raspberry Pi comparison chart: