Learn programming playing with robots. HackerHAND is a low cost, programmable robotic system, designed for people without previous knowledge in programming or robotics and also for DIY lovers.
HackerHAND is built specially to be handled by children, youngsters or adults of any age allowing them to program movements easily.
- Arduino UNO R3 microcontroller.
- MG90S micro servos (1.8kg/cm).
- Voltage required 5VDC.
- 3D printed and laser cut pieces
- HackerHAND servo shield for Arduino UNO R3
- ModKIT Software or official Arduino software.
- Size 240mm (height) x 160mm (Width) x 150mm (Depth)
- Programmable robotic kit.
- Easy to assemble and program.
- Color interchangeable.
- Easy to use block based programming software.
- Compatible with other programming languages (C++, Robot C, Java, Python, etc).
- Low cost.
- Similar functionality to a human hand.
- First robotics kit based on a human hand
- Made in Chile.