The heart rate monitor sensor is used to measure the electrical activity of the heart. This electrical activity can be charted as an ECG and output as an analog reading. An ECG signal can be extremely noisy so we have included an AD8232 chip which will generate a clear signal from the PR and QT Intervals. Using the Arduino IDE "Serial Plotter" feature, you are also able to view plotted ECG output on PC!
Note: This product is NOT a medical device and is not intended to be used as such or as an accessory to such nor diagnose or treat any conditions.
- Input Voltage: 3.3-6V (5V recommended).
- Output Voltage: 0-3.3V.
- Operating current: <10mA.
- imension: 35 x 22(mm), 1.378" x 0.866"(in).
Interface Type: PH2.0-3P.
This product include:
- Heart Rate Monitor Sensor x1.
- Sensor cable - Electrode Pads (3 connector) x1.
- Biomedical Sensor Pad x6.
PH2.0-3P cable x1.