CR300B is a compact size entry-level device for Fleet Management and Vehicle Security Applications. This device is available in two versions: CR300 and CR300B. It targets large fleets, insurance and leasing companies.
The CR300B is competitively priced for large-scale deployments, its premium features can be added and enabled over the air utilizing Cellocator+ web-based maintenance server with feature programmable I/O.
The CR300B includes all the features of the CR300.
In addition, it comes equipped with a rechargeable battery and GSM jamming detection algorithms for improved compliance with vehicle security applications.
The CR300 series is compatible with a variety of accessories; which enable applications such as fuel monitoring, temperature monitoring and more.
Note: Ask us for our multi carrier (Entel/Telefonica) SIM cards through our contact section. We have special data plans for IoT/M2M devices.
Note: Includes Harness and accessories shown in the images.
Note: To set this team you must use one of the following products.
- Input Voltage: 9-32VDC.
Internal Battery (CR-300B): Li-Ion Polymer, 3.7V, 440mAh, rechargeable.
- GSM: GPRS class 10, PDU SMS.
- Bands: Quad band (850, 950, 1800, 1900MHz).
- Power: Output 2W, 1W.
- SIM: Internal, replaceable.
- Antenna: Internal, quad band GSM antenna.
- Packet Data: TCP/IP, UDP/IP.
- Technology Chipset: SiRFstarIV GSD4e chipset.
- Sensitivity (Tracking):-163dBm.
- Acquisition (normal): Cold <35Sec, Warm<35Sec, Hot<1Sec.
Antenna: On board, internal patch antenna.
- 1 internally pulled down input dedicated for ignition switch.
2 general purpose inputs with assignable functionality and configurable polarity.
- 2 general purpose open drain outputs (250mA max) with asignable functionality.
- Motion sensor: For movement and towing detection.
COM port: Selectable baud rate (9600 or 115000bps), TTL levels (external TTL-USB adaptor), 8 bit; 1 Stop Bit; No Parity. Configuration and Firmware upgrade.
- Built-in Quad band modem.
- High-end SiRFstarIV™ chipset based GPS module for advanced performance & accuracy.
- Event Memory: ~5 K full time stamped events.
- Built-in Motion Sensor for movement &towing detection.
- 1-wire interface.
- Ignition input, 2 programmable GPIOs and 2 outputs.
- Small size for quick and easy installation.
- Current in sleep mode: as low as 2mA.
- GPRS / SMS communication types.
- Roaming management.
- Online event-driven reporting.
- Geo-Fence management.
- Cellocator+TM maintenance server support.