Description:The new DAC Mini-Board is a great way to add an easily controllable highly-accurate adjustable analogue output to your design or control system. The DAC Mini Board offers a 12-Bit 2 Channel Analogue output that can be controlled with a standard SPI connection.
The board accepts a standard female or male header connection for the SPI Connection with selectable pull-up resistors. To adjustable reference trim-pots are included on the board together with a power LED. This board utilizes the new Microchip MCP4922 DAC with optional 2x buffered output and low noise performance.
Our new DAC Mini Board is an inexpensive way of adding a controllable analogue output for a wide variety of applications.
• Includes Microchip MCP4922 12-Bit 2 Channel DAC
• Standard SPI Data Connection with selectable Pull-Up Resistors
• Male and Female Header Connection for Direct Connection to Microcontroller
• Works from either a +3V or +5V Supply
• Ideal for adding Analog Outputs for Motors etc
• Board Dimensions: 45 x 55 mm