- First on market three-in-one USB JTAG debugger - offers JTAG + RS232 (full modem signals supported) port + power supply all in one compact device.
- Fast speed USB 2.0 JTAG dongle interface, can be used with all ARM devices for programming and debugging.
- Uses ARM's standard 2x10 pin JTAG connector.
- Supports ARM targets working in voltage range 2.0 – 5.0VDC.
- Software supported by OpenOCD (open source) debugger.
- Adds virtual RS232 port to your computer with all modem signals like: DTR, DSR, DCD, RTS, CTS, Rx, Tx.
- Can be used as power supply to your target board with three jumper selectable power supplies: 5V 9V and 12VDC USB source current is limited with resetable fuse at 300mA, at the different output voltage the maximum current is different: 5V/200mA, 9V/100mA, 12V/70mA, note that this also depend on your USB host current capabilities, if other USB devices are attached to your computer or if the laptop is running on batteries these figures may be different and depend on your computer USB host.
- Comes with CD with Windows installer for full featured and open source tools as alternative to the commercial ARM development packages: GCC C compiler, openOCD debugger and Eclipse IDE.
- Dimensions: 50x40 mm (2x1.6") + 20 cm (8") JTAG cable + 30 cm (12") power supply cable.
- ARM-USB-OCD flyer.
- ARM Cross Development with Eclipse (10MB) REV-3 very detailed tutorial by Jim Lynch how to setup and works with the free GNUARM tools LPC2106 board. The sample codes for this tutorial is here.
- ARM Cross Development with Eclipse in Spanish language (3MB) REV-1 Paul Aguayo did a great job translating to Spanish language Jim Lynch's tutorial. He also shrink the size of the document without missing the quality of the pictures and tutorial text.
- GNU toolchain setup with openOCD by Michael Fischer.
- Olimex's ARM GCC for Windows Dummies install CD - installs on your computer WinARM + OpenOCD debugger + Eclipse for out of the box development with the open source GNU C compiler and OpenOCD debugger, supports flash loading on LPC and external flash for LPC-H2214, LPC-H2294, with make examples for different ARM controllers.
- openOCD open source debugger from Dominic Rath for debugging with Insight/GDB.
- WinARM - easy to install open source GCC toolchain by Martin Thomas. We are working on CD install package for WinArm+OpenOCD+ARM-USB-OCD support.
- For the moment the only supported package is GCC C compiler + openOCD debugger + Eclipse IDE. Olimex can provide the necessary information and cooperate with interested parties if they want to add low cost USB debugger support to their C compilers and IDEs.