The ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is a shock proof non-flexible thermoplastic. It is commonly used in the design and engineering industry by professionals and non-professional people as well.
It can be used in a variety of uses but is widely used in the making of sanitary equipment, toys, automobiles, electronics, action figures and Lego pieces.
This product contains 1Kg of 3mm thick ABS plastic filament in green colour.
- The ABS filament is softer and shock resistant than PLA.
- It has a higher fusion point than PLA which enable sit to withstand higher temperatures.
- It has a denser structure so less ABS filament can be used to print the same piece in comparison to PLA.
- It is soluble in Acetone, advantage that we can use to bath pieces in acetone and get finer results.
- For a correct adhesion of your 3D model you should use a heated printing bed to reduce Warping.
- Filament Diameter: 3mm.
- Diameter tolerance: ±0.03mm.
- Extrusion temperature: from 235 to 256°C.
- Heated bed temperature: between 60 and 100°C
- Net Weight: Aprox 1Kg.
- Spool dimensions: 165mm x 100mm (diameter, height).
- Spool mounting hole size: 40mm.
- Box dimensions: 190 x 240 x 240mm (length, wide y height).
- Package Weight: 1.2Kg.
- Origin: European Manufacturing.