The µLCD-32PTU is a compact Intelligent Display Module from 4D Systems packed with plenty of features, ready to become the GUI for your project, and capable of being an interface controller for a number of applications.
At the heart of the design is the PICASO processor, which is driven by a highly optimised virtual core engine called EVE (Extensible Virtual Engine). A whole bunch of hardware and software peripherals have been integrated into the design, to give you the freedom to adapt the module to suit almost any application.
The µLCD-32PTU is a combination of a 3.2” (240x320) LCD Screen, audio amplifier and speaker, micro-SD card connector, Lithium Polymer (LiPo) battery support, along with a group of general purpose input/output pins (GPIO's), including I2C and serial COMMS.
Dimensions: 56.32 x 92.19 x 15.9mm (including corner plates).
- Low-cost 3.2" LCD-TFT display graphics user interface solution
- 240 x 320 VGA resolution, RGB 65K true to life colours, TFT screen with Integrated 4-Wire Resistive Touch Panel
- Easy 5 pin interface to any host device:
- VCC, TX, RX, GND, RESET
- Powered by the 4D-Labs PICASO processor
- 14KB of flash memory for user code storage and 14KB of SRAM for user variables, or 14KB shared user code and program variables
- 2 x Asynchronous hardware serial ports (COM0, COM1), TTL interface, with 300 to 600K baud
- 1 x I2C interface (Master)
- 8 x 16 bit timers with 1 millisecond resolution
- 13 x General Purpose I/O pins. Supports fast 8-bit parallel data transfer through Upper 8 bits
- On-board micro-SD memory card adapter for multimedia storage and data logging purposes. HC memory card support is also available for cards larger than 4GB
- DOS compatible file access (FAT16 format) as well as low level access to card memory
- Lithium Polymer battery support, with built in battery charger and automatic change-over
- Dedicated PWM Audio pin driven by WAV files from micro-SD card
- On-board audio amplifier with a tiny 8Ω speaker for sound generation and WAV file playback
- Built in extensive 4DGL graphics and system library functions
- Display full color images, animations, icons and video clips
- Supports all available Windows fonts
- A 30 pin header for I/O expansion and future plug-in daughter boards
- 4.0V to 5.5V range operation (single supply)
- Display Viewing Area: 48.60 x 64.80mm
4 x corner plates with 2.7mm holes for mechanical mounting.